Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Halloween

 (The reason that I made a new blog is I forgot my username and my password) 
 
My pumpkins
 This year Halloween was on a Sunday. So I couldn't go trick-or-treating, how sad. Grandpa and Grandma were able to be here for Halloween, so that made this year extra fun!
The monday before halloween, we had our family Halloween dinner.  
Mom decided to have a trick-or-treating activity for the three kids.




Dad carving his pumpkin.


I've gotta admit, his pumpkin looked a lot better than mine.
Mine



Dad's


3 comments:

Babzanne Barker said...

Haha, Michael--you are funny! Great pictures!

AJ and Cindy said...

wish we were there! Looks fun, I always loved carving pumpkins with dad!

Diana said...

I can comment on this one! Maybe when you did the other post you acidently clicked on something that doesn't allow comments. Do another post and see if the same thing happens. You pumpkin is hilarious! What happened to the outside layer? lol I love all the pictures you got. I want a copy of them! =)